Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hell.. There's Soooo much more to the question..

So.. I have time to work out and I really love to do it. But here's the thing.. I am a few kilos heavy but pretty damn fit. I workout hard ( a couple hours between 100 and 170 pulse - I am 58- )
But.. I can just about guarantee I am going to have enough beers ( or Martinis, or Bourbon ) that I probably wake up fatter than the day before.
No shit.. I wonder why I do that..
I don't eat meat - couldn't ever kill it - I really WANT to be healthy and fit and so, I exercise SERIOUSLY and athletically and I really don't eat alot of crap. But.. Something ( WAY DEEPER THAN I THINK YOU BELIEVE YOU ALREADY KNOW ) is at work here...
I feel pretty good.. Gonna go sit in the desert heat and have a cold one while the DB's try and pull it out...

No comments: